Fawn 2019 © Stephen Bruno, Cedaredge, Colorado
Reiki I and II certification from a certified Reiki Master Teacher
Next Classes & Location
This Reiki Level III class is offered on Saturday, November 23, and Sunday, November 24, 10am – 5pm in Cedaredge, Colorado or Saturday, February 29, and Sunday, March 1, 2020, 10 am – 5 pm in Cedaredge, Colorado.
To register for this limited space (2-5 students) Reiki Master Teacher class click on Contact Stephen.
I teach the Reiki Master Teacher Level III meaningfully with a hands-on approach at the massage table in the treatment room. I walk you through the intake interview sharing how important this is in establishing a healing partnership and acquiring vital history information. I discuss how to describe the Reiki treatment procedures and that the person receiving reiki will be fully clothed with the exception of their shoes.
I demonstrate all aspects of giving a thorough Reiki treatment beginning with the massage table height, sheets, pillows, blanket, and footstool.
The instruction includes advanced Reiki methods provided in diverse settings and through distance Reiki. I demonstrate how to provide the nonReiki but essential Essence Balancing approach that is given before the Reiki scanning. In a step-by-step process. I demonstrate and guide you on how to apply an effective Reiki scan and Reiki treatment.
Additionally, I frequently follow behind you during the Reiki scan and treatment to offer supportive guidance. Many opportunities for Q&A are given as we practice real-time Reiki treatment approaches at the massage table.
I show you how to conclude the Reiki session and the value of interacting with the person who received Reiki before they leave. Additionally, I discuss the follow-up benefits.
Teaching you on being a Reiki Master Teacher provides you with more exceptional expertise, knowledge, and confidence in serving people during Reiki treatments. There is significant time spent on discussing how to improve your intuition with an emphasis on using it to scan and treat others in person or at a distance in a Reiki session.
In the Reiki Master Teacher certification class, I teach the traditional Usui System of Natural Healing, AND I combine it with diverse, effective, and non-traditional healing, including my own effective energy healing approach that I’ve been using for more than five decades. I delineate specific non-traditional Reiki approaches during the classes. The most recent research on Reiki and its efficacy is provided. In addition to my spiritual side, I also have an equally prominent scientific perspective. Therefore, I teach each class with information using simple to understand Quantum Physics to help explain how the energy of Reiki works.
I teach these Reiki Master Teacher certification classes with an informal and conversational approach. I am committed to teaching with integrity in an atmosphere of patience, harmony, compassion, and curiosity. Questions are encouraged and I do my best to respond to each one. My mission is to provide thorough, comprehensive and updated Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki Master Teacher training for expanding your effective healing capability, personal awareness, and supporting your spiritual growth. The class teaching structure includes demonstrations, question and answer discussions, group discussions, and respectful feedback.
This is a two-day workshop, held on Saturday, November 23, and Sunday, November 24, 10am – 5pm in Cedaredge, Colorado or Saturday, February 29, and Sunday, March 1, 2020, at 10 am – 5 pm in Cedaredge, Colorado. The fee for the Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Reiki Level III Third Degree (Shinpi Den), Reiki Master Teacher is $650.00. All military Veterans receive an additional discount in appreciation of their service. This includes the latest edition of The Reiki Master Teacher manual. I accept a payment plan for all of my Reiki certification classes. A certificate is issued upon successful completion of the course and you will be certified as a Reiki Master Teacher.
Can I take the Reiki Master Teacher class even if I am not sure I ever want to teach?
Yes. It is a very personal process, and some people do not initially decide to teach but take the classes just for personal development. That is fine; the empowerments and the lessons learned continue to enhance their lives.
Upon successful completion of this Reiki Master Teacher class, you are certified as a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher. Reiki Master Teacher is the highest level for Reiki students. You may use ‘RMT’ as your signature.
Topics that may be included in this two-day class:
- Review of Usui Reiki Level I and Level II.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki attunements/empowerments for Reiki I & II and Reiki Master Teacher.
- Learning how to give healing empowerment.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- Improving your intuition to use when giving Reiki treatments. How to inhibit and enhance your intuition.
- How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- Understanding how to give long-distance and group Reiki healing.
- Understanding the Usui Master attunements/empowerments which increase the strength of your Reiki energy. Practicing all levels of attunements/empowerments on each other.
- Description of Reiki Master and Teacher symbols, draw them, learn their meaning, how to initiate them and when you use them. Practice the master and other Reiki III symbol while giving and receiving Reiki treatments.
- Learning how to provide Reiki on diverse animals.
- Demonstration and practice using advanced Reiki approaches and techniques.
- Understand what and how to teach each Reiki level.
- Reiki concepts and ethics.
- Legal and marketing aspects.
- Presentation of Reiki Master Teacher certificate.