Reiki I certification from a certified Reiki Master Teacher
Next Classes & Location
Sunday, June 25, 2023, from 9 AM to 5 PM in Cedaredge, Colorado. To register, click on Contact Stephen.
To register for this limited space (2-4 students) Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Level II, (Okuden) Second Degree Practitioner Certification class, click on Contact Stephen.
I teach the Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Level II (Okuden) Second Degree Practitioner Certification meaningfully with a tailored approach at the massage table in the treatment room. I walk you through the intake interview sharing how important this is in establishing a healing partnership and acquiring vital history information. I discuss how to describe the Reiki treatment procedures and that the person receiving Reiki will be fully clothed except for their shoes.
I demonstrate all aspects of giving a thorough Reiki treatment beginning with the massage table height, sheets, pillows, blanket, and footstool.
The instruction includes advanced hands-on and above-the-body Reiki methods in diverse settings and through distance Reiki. I demonstrate how to provide the non-Reiki but essential Essence Balancing approach given before the Reiki scanning. In a step-by-step process. I demonstrate and guide you on applying an effective Reiki scan and treatment.
Additionally, I frequently follow behind you during the Reiki scan and treatment to offer supportive guidance. Many opportunities for Q&A are given as we practice real-time Reiki treatment approaches at the massage table.
I show you how to conclude the Reiki session and the value of interacting with the person who received Reiki before they leave. Additionally, I discuss the follow-up benefits.
In the Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Level II, (Okuden) Second Degree Practitioner Certification class, I teach the traditional Usui System of Natural Healing, AND I combine it with diverse, effective, and non-traditional healing, I delineate specific non-traditional Reiki approaches during the classes. The most recent research on Reiki and its efficacy is provided. In addition to my spiritual side, I have an equally prominent scientific perspective. Therefore, I teach each class with information using a simple understanding of Quantum Physics to help explain how the energy of Reiki works.
My mission is to provide a thorough, comprehensive and updated Usui System of Natural Healing Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Level II (Okuden) Second Degree Practitioner Certification to expand your effective healing capability and personal awareness and support your spiritual growth. I teach this certification class with an informal and conversational approach. I am committed to teaching with integrity in an atmosphere of patience, harmony, compassion, and curiosity. Questions are encouraged, and I do my best to respond to each one. The class teaching structure includes demonstrations, question-and-answer discussions, group discussions, and respectful feedback.
The fee for the Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Level II (Okuden) Second Degree Practitioner Certification Class is $400. Combined, when you also take Reiki I ($200) with the current $100 discount, the fee is $500. All military veterans, first responders, and healthcare professionals receive a $50 discount to make things easier. I accept a payment plan as needed. The payment plan is usually monthly and based on what you can afford. I have always believed that financial capability should not limit the desire to serve others.
You are certified as a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Practitioner upon successfully completing this Reiki Level II Practitioner class.
International Association of Reiki Professionals Special Benefits
As a Certified Reiki Master Teacher with The International Association of Reiki Professionals and the Reiki Council, my students receive discounts and other benefits when joining. AARP
Topics that are included in this one-day Reiki Level II class:
- What did Mikao Usui teach?
- A detailed review of how to do the full, Level I, hands above and on the body Reiki treatment.
- Using Reiju to connect to Reiki.
- The Second-Degree Reiki attunement.
- The three Second Degree symbols (Power Symbol, Mental/Emotional Healing Symbol, Distant Symbol) are thoroughly taught. Their comprehensive origins, meanings, and applications are taught and practiced by giving a complete Reiki treatment with the symbols.
- How to use Reiki to give treatments at the Second-Degree level.
- Advanced human and animal Reiki treatment methods.
- Working with intuition in giving Reiki treatments.
- Understanding Chakras in giving Reiki treatments.
- The value of using Essence Balancing before a Reiki treatment
- Scanning and beaming in a Reiki treatment.
- Advanced Reiki healing treatments.
- Question and answer time.
- Certificate of Certification to Reiki Practitioner Level II.
- Congratulations. You are now a certified Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Level II Practitioner.