My mission is to provide thorough, comprehensive and updated Reiki training for the purpose of expanding your effective healing capability, personal awareness, and supporting your spiritual growth. I am committed to excellence and integrity in an atmosphere of harmony, compassion, curiosity, and love.
I teach each Reiki Certification Class with the traditional Usui System of Natural Healing AND combine it with effective non-traditional approaches. I delineate specific non-traditional approaches during the class. The most recent research on Reiki is provided.
The Science of Reiki
In addition to my spiritual side, I also have an equally prominent scientific perspective. Therefore, I teach each class with information about quantum physics to help explain how the energy of Reiki works.
I would like to express my deep heartfelt gratitude to the many students who have attended my Reiki Classes. With each class, I become a better Reiki Master Teacher.
This is an image of the whiteboard subjects I taught for a Reiki Master Teacher class.
Hi, everyone. My name is Cheryl. I took Stephen’s Reiki 1 & 2 certification class April 26, and 27, 2014. I am AMAZED at the changes in me, and the benefits of the class. My vibrational energy is much higher. It is easier to maintain a positive attitude towards people, and every day challenges. Stephen has passed on to me the ability to help friends, family, pets, anyone, anything, anytime, anywhere. It is so empowering. Another result is my home feels more peaceful. My husband and I are so thankful to Stephen for his compassion and generosity. If you are interested in learning Reiki, do yourself a favor, take Stephens class. He is a fabulous teacher and lots if fun.
INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REIKI PROFESSIONALS CODE OF ETHICS
1. Abide by a vow of confidentiality. Any information that is discussed within the context of a Reiki session is confidential between the client and the practitioner unless required by law to disclose.
2. Provide a safe and comfortable area for sessions or classes and provide an empowering and supportive environment for clients and students.
3. Always treat clients and students with the utmost respect and honor.
4. Have a pure and clear intention to offer your services for the highest healing good of the client and highest potential of the student.
5. Provide a brief oral or written description of what happens during a session and what a client can expect before their initial session. Provide a clear written description of subjects to be taught during each level of Reiki prior to class and list what the student will be able to do after taking the class.
6. Be respectful of all others’ Reiki views and paths.
7. Educate clients and students on the value of Reiki and explain that sessions do not guarantee a cure nor are they a substitute for qualified medical or professional care. Reiki is one part of an integrative healing or wellness program.
8. Suggest a consultation or referral to qualified licensed professionals (medical doctor, licensed therapist, etc.) when appropriate.
9. Never diagnose or prescribe. Never suggest that the client change prescribed treatment or interfere with the treatment of a licensed health care provider.
10. Be sensitive to the boundary needs of individual clients and students as well as your own boundaries.
11. Never ask clients to disrobe (unless in the context of a licensed massage therapy session at the client’s option). Do not touch the genital area or breasts, practice hands-off Reiki to these areas if treatment is needed.
12. Be working to create harmony and friendly cooperation between Reiki Practitioners in your community and represent the IARP in a most professional manner.
13. Act as a beacon in your community by doing the best job possible.
14. Be a resource and work to empower your students and to encourage and assist them in the development of their own work with Reiki.
15. Be actively working on your own healing so as to embody and fully express the essence of Reiki in everything that you do.