Reiki I and II classes. Bring certificates.
Next Class & Location
This class is offered on September 29, and September 30, 2018, in Grand Junction, Colorado.
To register for this class click on Contact Stephen.
This certification class is a combination of lecture, discussion, and hands-on practical experience. Additional practice after the class is necessary to gain the experience and confidence you need to embrace the Reiki Level I training and becoming a Reiki practitioner. Kindle your passions, stimulate your compassion and re-ignite your inner power by attending this certification class.
Bring your massage table if you have one.
This is a two-day workshop, held from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. in Grand Junction, Colorado. The fee for the Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Reiki Level III Third Degree (Shinpi Den), Reiki Master Teacher is $650.00. All military Veterans receive an additional discount in appreciation of their service. This includes the latest edition of Reiki The Healing Touch Master Teacher Manual, by William Lee Rand. A certificate is issued upon successful completion of the course and you will be certified as a Reiki Master Teacher.
Can I take the Reiki Master Teacher class even if I am not sure I ever want to teach?
Yes. It is a very personal process, and many people never decide to teach but take the classes just for personal development. That is fine; the attunement and the lessons learned continue to inform their lives.
I will say from my own experience that I have learned so much about Reiki through teaching. There is that old saying, “If you really want to learn something, teach it!” I have found this to be accurate in my case, as I have had so much more opportunity to observe how Reiki works in students’ lives. It is truly an amazing process, and the more classes I teach, the more excited I become about Reiki.
Upon completion of this Reiki III Master Teacher class, students are certified as a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher. “Reiki Master Teacher” (RMT) is the highest level for Reiki students.
Topics that may be included in this two-day class:
- Instruction on how to give Reiki attunements for Reiki I&II and full Reiki Master
- The Healing attunement.
- The Usui system of attunements is taught.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- Information on the Antahkarana.
- Long distance and group healing.
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols can also be used for healing.
- The Usui Master attunement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
- Practice the master symbol while giving and receiving Reiki treatment sitting in a chair.
- Description of Reiki Master and Teacher symbols, draw them, learn their meaning, how to initiate them and when you use them.
- Memorize new symbols and their purpose.
- Teaching the 21-day cleanse.
- Reiki Master Teacher Attunement.
- Violet breathe and Hui-Yin exercises.
- Practicing all levels of attunements on each other.
- Understand Healing Attunements.
- Understand what to teach for each level.
- Understand the attunement procedure for each level.
- Reverence for life.
- Concepts and ethics.
- Legal and marketing aspects.
- Review of Usui Reiki Level I and Level II.