Next Classes & Location
January 18, 2020 10 am – 5 pm in Cedaredge, Colorado.
To register for this limited space (2-5 students) Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Level I, (Shoden) First Degree Practitioner Certification class click on Contact Stephen.
I teach the Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Level I, (Shoden) First Degree Practitioner Certification meaningfully with a hands-on approach at the massage table in the treatment room. I walk you through the intake interview sharing how important this is in establishing a healing partnership and acquiring vital history information. I discuss how to describe the Reiki treatment procedures and that the person receiving reiki will be fully clothed except for their shoes.
I demonstrate all aspects of giving a thorough Reiki treatment beginning with the massage table height, sheets, pillows, blanket, and footstool.
The instruction includes advanced Reiki methods provided in diverse settings and through distance Reiki. I demonstrate how to provide the non-Reiki but essential Essence Balancing approach that is given before the Reiki scanning. In a step-by-step process. I demonstrate and guide you on how to apply an effective Reiki scan and Reiki treatment.
Additionally, I frequently follow behind you during the Reiki scan and treatment to offer supportive guidance. Many opportunities for Q&A are given as we practice real-time Reiki treatment approaches at the massage table.
I show you how to conclude the Reiki session and the value of interacting with the person who received Reiki before they leave. Additionally, I discuss the follow-up benefits.
In the Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Level I, (Shoden) First Degree Practitioner Certification class, I teach the traditional Usui System of Natural Healing, AND I combine it with diverse, effective, and non-traditional healing, I delineate specific non-traditional Reiki approaches during the classes. The most recent research on Reiki and its efficacy is provided. In addition to my spiritual side, I also have an equally prominent scientific perspective. Therefore, I teach each class with information using simple to understand Quantum Physics to help explain how the energy of Reiki works.
I teach this certification class with an informal and conversational approach. I am committed to teaching with integrity in an atmosphere of patience, harmony, compassion, and curiosity. Questions are encouraged and I do my best to respond to each one. My mission is to provide thorough, comprehensive and updated Usui System of Natural Healing Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Level II, (Okuden) Second Degree Practitioner Certification for expanding your effective healing capability, personal awareness, and supporting your spiritual growth. The class teaching structure includes demonstrations, question and answer discussions, group discussions, and respectful feedback.
The fee for the Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Level I, (Shoden) First Degree Practitioner Certification Class is $150. Combined when you also take Reiki II ($350) and with the current $100 discount, the fee is $400. All military Veterans receive an additional discount in appreciation of their service. I accept a payment plan as needed. This fee does not include the latest edition of Reiki for Practitioners: The Shoden: “First Degree” manual which you can purchase at Okuden Second Degree.
Upon successful completion of this Reiki Master Teacher class, you are certified as a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher. Reiki Master Teacher is the highest level for Reiki students. You may use ‘RMT’ as your signature.
International Association of Reiki Professionals Special Benefits
As a Certified Reiki Master Teacher with The International Association of Reiki Professionals and the Reiki Council, my students receive discounts and other benefits when joining. IARP
Topics that are included in this one-day class:
- Who was Mikao Usui?
- The thorough history of Reiki, what it is, and how it works.
- What Mikao Usui taught.
- Latest updated Reiki history and background.
- Mikao Usui Principles, Precepts, and Mindfulness.
- Brief nature and science of Reiki.
- Daily energy exercises.
- Essence Balancing.
- Byosen scanning.
- Giving a Reiki treatment with hand positions both above and on the body.
- How to do the full, Level I, hands-on Reiki treatment with a person on a massage table and seated.
- Practice self-treatment hand positions.
- Intuitive Reiki treatment approach.
- Several of Usui’s original hand positions.
- Giving a brief Reiki session.
- Reiki self-treatments.
- Bringing Reiki into your everyday life.
- Preparing yourself to give Reiki treatment and, person to receive Reiki treatment.
- Scanning the body’s energy.
- Crystal ‘attunement’ and healing.
- Balancing the Chakras.
- Establishing a Reiki practice.
- Reiki questions and answers.
- Energy hygiene and sanitation, legal and ethical issues.
- Reiki attunement/empowerment to Level I.
- Guidelines for Reiki treatments.
- Giving a Reiki treatment to yourself.
- Using Reiki on plants, animals, and food.
- Using Reiki in other areas of your life (job environment, events,
- meetings, in the home, leisure activities).
- What a Reiki lineage represents.
- Legal Responsibilities as a Reiki Practitioner.
- Establishing a Reiki practice and marketing.
- Information form and fees.
- Using Reiki with other healing arts.
- Certificate of Certification to Reiki Practitioner Level I.
- Congratulations. You are now a certified Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Level I Practitioner.