This is an illustration of my new Reiki business card that I just received from the printer.
I am noticing the small snowflakes coming down in Prescott, Arizona today. This weather reminds me of our individuality and the changes that each of us experience throughout our lives. When we choose to direct how we respond rather than react to life, most everything changes for the better. Sometimes we experience serendipity!
Becoming a certified Reiki Practitioner is a wonderful experience that brings many positive life changes. In addition to the personal and spiritual growth you receive, there is a tremendous satisfaction and fulfillment in helping your clients to feel dramatically better after Reiki treatments.
Having a Reiki practice and serving many people of different ages and conditions while earning a well-deserved living, is a dream come true for many Reiki Practitioners. For those of you who want to develop your knowledge and skills to an even higher level, I also teach certification classes for Reiki Master Teachers. Many of my Reiki Master Teacher students continue to teach their own certification classes around the United States and abroad.
The next Prescott, Arizona scheduled Reiki Levels I & II Certification classes, are on Saturday & Sunday, April 26-27 2014. I am teaching a Reiki Master Teaching certification class in Prescott, Arizona on Saturday and Sunday, June 22, 2014.
You can click on the tabs at the top of any page on this site to read more about these classes and the curriculum. Click on the other tabs to learn about what Reiki is, its benefits and about me. You will learn about my mission and approach to teaching Reiki. I have many years experience and teach thorough and compassionate classes.
The next Reiki Level I Certification Class is held on Saturday, April 26, 2014 in Prescott, Arizona.
To register for this class click on Contact Stephen.
This class is designed to teach The Usui System of Natural Healing. This certification class is a combination of lecture, discussion, and hands-on practice experience. Additional practice after the class is necessary to gain the experience and confidence you need to embrace the Reiki Level I training and becoming a Reiki practitioner. Kindle your passions, stimulate your compassion and re-ignite your inner power by attending this certification class.
I teach each Reiki Certification Class with the traditional Usui System of Natural Healing AND combine it with effective non traditional approaches. I delineate specific non-traditional approaches during the class. The most recent research on Reiki is provided.
In addition to my spiritual side I also have an equally prominent scientific perspective. Therefore, I teach each class with information about quantum physics to help explain how the energy of Reiki works.
Our lunch break is 1 hour 15 minutes and away from the training location.This class is held 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m in Prescott, Arizona. Time for lunch (meal not provided) and breaks are given. Upon completion of the class, participants will be certified as a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Level I, (Shoden) First Degree Practitioner.
Bring your massage table if you have one.
The fee for the Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Level I, (Shoden) First Degree Practitioner Certification Class is $150. The combined Reiki I & II Levels Certification Classes discount fee is $400. The next Reiki Level II class is Sunday, April 27, 2014. This does not include the required latest edition of Reiki The Healing Touch First & Second Degree Manual, by William Lee Rand. Included are the Japanese Reiki Techniques and the Hayashi Healing Guide. Additionally, you can purchase a 25”x38” Reiki Hand Positions Wall Poster for treating others and yourself. Also the opportunity to attend any additional Usui Reiki Level I Practitioner classes, space permitting, for one year. As a Certified Reiki Master/Teacher with The International Association of Reiki Professionals, my students will receive discounts and other benefits when joining these and other established Reiki organizations.
Topics included in this one-day class:
- The thorough history of Reiki, what it is, and how it works.
- Latest updated Reiki history and background.
- The Reiki Principles.
- The Usui Precepts.
- Brief nature and science of Reiki.
- Gassho meditation.
- Essence balancing scanning process.
- Byosen scanning.
- A detailed review of how to do the full, Level I, hands-on Reiki treatment.
- Practice self treatment hand positions.
- Giving a Reiki treatment with hand positions above and on the body.
- Several of Usui’s original hand positions.
- Giving a brief Reiki session.
- Bringing Reiki into your everyday life.
- Preparing yourself, Reiki table and client.
- Scanning the body’s energy.
- Balancing the Chakras.
- Establishing a Reiki practice.
- Reiki questions and answers.
- The 21-day cleansing cycle.
- Energy hygiene and sanitation, legal and ethical issues.
- You will have a complete, workable system of healing to begin using immediately.
- Reiki attunement to Level I.
- Guidelines for Reiki treatments.
- Giving a reiki treatment.
- Using reiki on plants and animals.
- Giving a Reiki treatment to yourself.
- Giving treatments to another student (in a chair and on a Reiki table).
- Using Reiki on other living things (plants, animals, etc).
- Using Reiki in other areas of your life (job environment, events,
- meetings, in the home, leisure activities).
- What a Reiki lineage represents.
- Legal Responsibilities as a Reiki Practitioner.
- Establishing a Reiki practice and marketing.
- Client information form and fees.
- Using Reiki with other healing arts.
- Certificate of certification to Reiki Practitioner Level I.
- Congratulations. You are now a certified Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Level I practitioner.
For many years, I had an established Reiki website. What I noticed was missing and many of my visitors requested, was a blog component. Therefore, I recently revised it into this combination blog and website.
While I am revising this Reiki Certification Classes site, I encourage you to visit often as I add new Reiki information frequently in the site’s new and existing pages.
This is the first of numerous posts about Reiki. Each of my weekly (sometimes daily) blogs offer you guidance and support in embracing life’s circumstances and situations. You do not need to be one of my clients to take advantage of this helpful information that is based upon my 40+ years of professional service.