Next Class, Location & Fee
Saturday, September 16, 2017. Prescott, Arizona. Combined with Reiki II, it is a total of $400 for both. This is a one-time $100 discount. I accept a payment plan as needed.
To register for this class click on Contact Stephen. Call 928 458-5737 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This class is designed to thoroughly teach The Usui System of Natural Healing. This certification class is a combination of lecture, discussion, and hands-on practical experience. Additional practice after the class is necessary to gain the experience and confidence you need to embrace the Reiki Level I training and becoming a Reiki Practitioner. Kindle your passions, stimulate your compassion and re-ignite your inner power by attending this certification class. Our lunch break (meal not provided) is 1 hour 15 minutes and away from the training location. This class is held 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m in Prescott, Arizona. Time for breaks is given. Upon completion of the class, participants will be certified as a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Level I, (Shoden) First Degree Practitioner.
Bring your massage table if you have one.
The fee for the Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Level I, (Shoden) First Degree Practitioner Certification Class is $150. The combined Reiki I & II Levels Certification Classes discount fee is $400. This does not include the required latest edition of Reiki The Healing Touch First & Second Degree Manual, by William Lee Rand. Included are the Japanese Reiki Techniques and the Hayashi Healing Guide. Additionally, you can purchase a 25”x38” Reiki Hand Positions Wall Poster for treating others and yourself. Click on the following link to purchase the above items. https://www.reikiwebstore.com/SearchResult.cfm?CategoryID=5. Also the opportunity to attend any additional Usui Reiki Level I Practitioner classes, space permitting, for one year.
Prior to the class, you will receive an e-mail from me that provides you with a reminder of the date and times of the class. The location will also be included. Additionally, you will receive thorough information about the 21-day cleanse that is a meaningful and significant element of the attunements that you receive with this class. Other thoughtful topics include what to consider about eating and drinking prior to and during the class, what to wear, the value of drinking lots of water throughout the class and much more. Please read the information carefully and feel free to send me an e-mail or call me if you have any questions.
The lineage of your Reiki Master Teacher is an integral part of the Reiki Teachings. Among the handouts, that you receive in this class is my Reiki lineage in a chart form that shows you that my lineage leads back to Usui. I had three Reiki Master Teachers. They are Tana Hamiter, Claire Brossmann and Mary Medicine Bear.
International Association of Reiki Professionals Special Benefits
As a Certified Reiki Master Teacher with The International Association of Reiki Professionals, my students will receive discounts and other benefits with your new IARP membership.
Topics that may be included in this one-day class:
- The Original Reiki Society
- The thorough history of Reiki, what it is, and how it works.
- Latest updated Reiki history and background.
- The Reiki Principles.
- The Usui Precepts.
- Brief nature and science of Reiki.
- Gassho meditation.
- Essence balancing scanning process.
- Byosen scanning.
- A detailed review of how to do the full, Level I, hands-on Reiki treatment.
- Practice self-treatment hand positions.
- Giving a Reiki treatment with hand positions above and on the body.
- Several of Usui’s original hand positions.
- Giving a brief Reiki session.
- Bringing Reiki into your everyday life.
- Preparing yourself, Reiki table and client.
- Scanning the body’s energy.
- Balancing the Chakras.
- Establishing a Reiki practice.
- Reiki questions and answers.
- The 21-day cleansing cycle.
- Energy hygiene and sanitation, legal and ethical issues.
- You will have a complete, workable system of healing to begin using immediately.
- Reiki attunement to Level I.
- Guidelines for Reiki treatments.
- Giving a Reiki treatment.
- Using Reiki on plants and animals.
- Giving a Reiki treatment to yourself.
- Giving treatments to another student (in a chair and on a Reiki table).
- Using Reiki on other living things (plants, animals, etc).
- Using Reiki in other areas of your life (job environment, events,
- meetings, in the home, leisure activities).
- What a Reiki lineage represents.
- Legal Responsibilities as a Reiki Practitioner.
- Establishing a Reiki practice and marketing.
- Client information form and fees.
- Using Reiki with other healing arts.
- Certificate of Certification to Reiki Practitioner Level I.
- Congratulations. You are now a certified Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Level I Practitioner.